Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We believe that innovation is essential to meet the demands of critical care.
To strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for motivated people in all areas of the company: from software developers to medical or healthcare professionals, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists, and from project leaders to product managers.
In this position, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary project where you need to analyze and possibly improve the performance of different algorithms. This internship contains the following main tasks:
- Algorithm analysis and development
- Data processing and analysis
- Matlab programming
To fulfil these tasks, we require the following qualifications:
- Engineering students, ideally holding or working on a Master degree
- Experience in Matlab programming
- Ideally, knowledge about mechanical ventilation
- Ideally, experience with simple electronic or mechanical models
- Interest in medical engineering and clinical applications of the products, for which you will help develop a state of the art algorithms