The technology team is responsible to provide a stable, reliable and accurate CMOS process to the internal (i.e. Chip Design) and external customers. The semiconductor technology engineer is responsible for the seamless interaction of the wafer technology with the design, in order to develop and manufacture products according to specifications with sufficient process margin and yield. In detail, he provides accurate physical and mathematical models for the available devices in the tool kit and works in strong collaboration with the EDA Tooling Team. A semiconductor simulation environment (TCAD) is used in order to understand, describe and improve the electrical and optical behavior of the epc product portfolio.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of the simulation environment which is based on the Synopsys Sentaurus product line
- Ensuring that the simulation results reflect properly the behavior of our CCD pixels and its related devices to provide accurate physical and mathematical models for the chip design tool kit
- The design results are verified by the implementation and characterization
- You are part of our technology team which is responsible to provide stable and reliable devices in our CMOS/CCD process
- Other job duties in the field of device development, process integration, EDA tooling, etc. can be considered depending on skills and experience
- MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or Physics
- A profound background and several years of practical experience in CMOS device development, solid state physics, semiconductor materials, photo receivers, imager pixel development, high performance buried channel CCD, as well as good knowledge of numerical methods to use advanced simulation tools at optimum performance
- You are a self-driven, goal-oriented communicative individual who shows a real ‘Can-Do’ spirit in your daily work
- You enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary international team on tricky physics challenges
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (written & orally) in a clear and concise manner
- German language skills are beneficial
Make a difference with us
Please send your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications are preferred. For further information, please contact Mr. Walter Bürkli, Head of Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 411 03 45.
ESPROS Photonics AG, St. Gallerstrasse 135, 7320 Sargans, www.espros.com