as a team mate in Digital Chip Design Group.
The world is in the midst of a revolution of autonomous vehicles, drones and many other new mobile robots. Industry 4.0 and digitization are the dominant keywords today. This field includes the technical control of light in any form (photonics). With the 3D time-of-flight technology from ESPROS, a complete autonomy of these mobile “robots” becomes possible. And our technology can do much more! It is also suitable for many new applications in the automotive, industrial and consumer goods markets. With us, you could be part of our technology, for example, when it comes to the next generation of smartphones. Join us in this fascinating future of the almost limitless possibilities of photonics.
- VHDL coding (RTL and test benches), synthesis and verification of digital blocks used in our TOF and LiDAR sensor chips, e.g.
- Pixel and analogue operation controllers
- Data stream control
- Inter block communication
- Contribute to digital design specifications
- Contribute to architectural and partitioning decisions
- Provide documentation and secure information exchange
- Engineering background university level
- Experience in digital chip design and/or FPGA development
- Tool scripting ability, e.g. tcl, Python, is a plus
- Experience in Cadence Genus, Innovus and Modus or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in Design for Testability (DfT) for mass-production products is a plus
- Ability to communicate with all levels and other groups
- Good verbal and written language skills in English, German as an advantage
- Multi-tasking, out-of-the-box thinker, resourceful, creative and innovative
- Team player, flexible to perform in a dynamic work environment
- Honest personality and can-do spirit
Make a difference with us
Please send your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications are preferred. For further information, please contact Mr. Walter Bürkli, Head of Human Resources, Tel. +41 58 411 03 45.
ESPROS Photonics AG, St. Gallerstrasse 135, 7320 Sargans, www.espros.com