LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Frankfurt.
As a paralegal in product structuring, you will make a central contribution to the efficient product life cycle management of our traditional and liquid alternative investment programs. The majority of these are investment funds in the following jurisdictions: Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Cayman Islands. Furthermore, you will work closely alongside and support members of the Liquid Strategies Investment Structuring team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating and preparing fund documentation, investor information and other legal documents;
- Processing of contracts with both internal stakeholders and external service providers (contract management);
- Registering investment funds for public distribution in different jurisdictions (“Passporting”);
- Supporting timely compliance in respect of the reporting and publication obligations of our investment funds, e.g. by means of internally and externally published product information;
- Responding to daily inquiries about our investment fund offering from internal and external stakeholders, e.g. KYC inquiries;
- Updating and creating presentations, memos, etc;
- Maintaining archives in electronic and physical form.
- Basic commercial foundation with further training as a certified Paralegal or equivalent training in law, higher technical college or Bachelor in Laws;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in a comparable function and industry or proven work experience in the legal environment;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German (verbal and written);
- Organizational skills, a strong sense of initiative, high motivation and ability to work under pressure;
- Proactive, dynamic and results-oriented personality who excels in a team environment.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon