Reference No: WD-0004865
What's the role?
We are looking for an open-minded, communicative and technically competent IT support specialist to strengthen our Onsite support team, which offers our user community competent advice on various IT topics.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Your main task is to support our IT systems in Plant 1. This includes the support of non-standardized IT systems, for example in the production, R&D and logistics environment (e.g. BDE terminals, measuring tools, camera and sensor systems ...). In addition, support for third-party suppliers when introducing new machines that need to be connected to the Hilti network.
Furthermore, you support our user community in Schaan and Buchs for the entire IT service landscape, including hardware, digital workstations, applications, devices, etc., as well as following established processes in the management of incidents and service requests throughout their lifecycle. In your role as IT supporter, you are responsible for troubleshooting, configuring, maintaining and managing assets on all end-user devices. Furthermore, you are responsible for gain the best possible user experience while handling the support cases. You are also responsible for documenting policies, procedures, and other articles of knowledge.
Many of our people say they felt at home as soon as they arrived at their interview with us.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, where you are part of a creative and diverse team. We give you many opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path. Join our positive team spirit!
Our Headquarters is located in Schaan, in the beautiful and mountainous Rhine Valley. We offer state-of-the art office spaces, a staff restaurant with a variety of healthy food, coffee corners, an in-house gym with a relaxation room and so much more. Additionally, Hilti e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! It is in close vicinity to a direct train stop for easy commuting to the Swiss and Austrian borders.
We want you to work your best and offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, free parking slots and day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that.
Why should you apply?
About you: you are someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered a final destination but the starting point.
What you need is:
- Completed B.Sc. in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; alternatively: completed IT education or technical vocational training with further education in the field of computer science
- Ideally you have a proven track record in developing of around 3-5 years preferably in a similar support role
- You are a team player and are resilient in terms of workload
- Hands-on mentality best describes you
- Deep knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365, Share Point and OneDrive
- Familiar with video conferencing systems and other audio / video devices and technologies
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting of IT devices (laptops, tablets, cell phones, printers, etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standard service desk processes and procedures
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written) with excellent communication skills
Learn more about us : https://careers.hilti.li/en-li
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.